Ripfast understands that many customers value their personal privacy and wish to ensure that any company who provides a service to them will also value their privacy. We therefore guarantee that we will not sell or pass your data to a third party outside the Ripfast Group of companies, in the normal course of business, unless that third party requires the data to provide you with your order or in the course of communicating with you as a customer. As part of our customer charter we will process your personal data fairly and lawfully.
To enable us to process your order we will ask you to provide personal details such as:
Our primary purpose in using your data is to provide you with your order. We may analyse your data (or provide your data to agents who are contracted to supply services to us) to create a data profile to enable us to provide a better service to you.We will keep all your personal information provided by you confidential except that we may use personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Administration, general correspondence, support, profiling and processing (including personalising the Site for your use);
- Contacting you to register your use of the Site, to advise you of any special offers, to notify you of new features or to resolve any queries you or we may have regarding us or the Site or its use;
- Responding to any requests or queries from you;
- Profiling you and the users of the Site;
- Contacting you to notify you of other services or products that might be of interest to you (although you can elect not to receive any of these at any time by contacting us as set out below); and
- Subscribing you to our newsletters or email alerts or online surveys (although you can unsubscribe from these at any time by contacting us as set out below)
By Law we are required to obtain your consent to processing your data. We will assume that you have given your consent to the uses outlined above if you provide us with any data via our web sites or via replies to advertisements. You can advise us that you wish to withdraw your consent by sending us an email explaining the situation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we process or transfer your data outside of what is outlined in “How we use your data” we will ask you to provide your specific consent.
Our secure checkout process uses VeriSign Authentication Services, now part of Symantec Corp. (NASDAQ: SYMC). The ‘Norton’ brand is also part of Symantec. With more than one million web servers using the Symantec SSL certificates and an infrastructure that processes more than two billion certificate checks daily. The ‘Norton Secured’ VeriSign seal is the most recognised symbol of trust and website security on the Internet.
You can update your data or ask us to delete your data at anytime by sending an E-mail to email@example.com. We promise to try to delete or update your information promptly.
Ripfast operates a no quibble refund policy on all our products. We also guarantee that we will not sell or pass your data to a third party outside the Group, in the normal course of business, unless that third party requires the data to fulfill your order.
Ripfast aims to provide up to date and accurate information on its web site. However there can be no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information on the site.